Qualcomm Wireless Research is working on strategic projects for the development of new technologies related to 5G, WLAN, industrial-IoT and satellite communication systems.
Individuals in this role will work with multi-disciplinary teams to develop software for small and large-scale prototype systems for R&D, industry trials and commercial products.
We seek highly innovative and motivated engineers who can get things done. You will be working with a team of multi-disciplined engineers in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging work environment. Successful applicants will be creative, enthusiastic innovators who are equally comfortable with researching new technologies and implementing code that would go into commercial devices.
· - Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
· - 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
· - Extensive programming in C/C++ or Java
· - Object-oriented software design and development
· - Distributed systems and networking protocols
· - Real-time and embedded software development (ex: driver development) for general purpose and heterogeneous processors including GPUs and DSPs
· - Multi-threaded programming
· - Multi-core and multi-processor systems
· - System performance optimization
· - Knowledge of protocols such as LTE and 802.11
(More wireless flare)
Education Requirements Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science